I worked as Environment Artist on the following tracks:
- CATALUNYA (SPAIN);
- SEPANG (MALAYSIA);
- MUGELLO (ITALY);
- MISANO (ITALY);
- LOSAIL (QUATAR).
and my duties included:
- Modeling and texturing the environment and the specific props of each track.
- Set up the PBR materials in the GEM 2.
- Set dressing the track in the GEM Editor (Milestone’s proprietary current-gen engine).
- Sponsor placement and fixing (according to the franchisee guidelines).
I also worked as Texture Artist on the motorhome trucks of the Career mode.
The texturing work done involved:
- create a unique albedo texture for each truck (1024×1024), based on the official Dorna references.
- create a set of shared textures (normal, roughness, metalness and cavity) used by all trucks.
- set up and tune the PBR material for each truck in the GEM 2 Editor.